Art Dash 5k in Asheville, NC
Saturday July 27th 2024
Registration opens Janauary 1st!
The Art Dash 5k in Asheville, NC helps raise fund for LEAF Global Arts.
Runners can enjoy a fast, flat out and back run along the River Arts District greenway. Start and end at the Smoky Park Super Clubs Boat House riverside!
350 Riverside Dr. Asheville, NC
8:30 am Start time!
You’ll enjoy Asheville based performance artists along the race course showcasing our cities unique vibe.
Art Dash 5k Course Details
Stroller and walker friendly. The course is completely on the greenway.
We ask that strollers and walkers start at the back of the pack.
- Registration Opens January 1st
- Race Date July 27th 2024
- Race Start 8:30am
- $5 Discount for runners 17 and under or 65 and over given automatically during checkout.
- Early bird registration $35 January 1- March 31
- On-line registration $45 April 1 – July 27th closes at 8am
- Packet Pick Up/Onsite Registration Options
- Friday, July 26th, 4-6pm Second Gear, 99 Riverside Dr. Asheville, NC
- Saturday, July 27th, 7-8:30am Smoky Park Super Club Boat House 350 Riverside Dr. Asheville, NC
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 8am RACE MORNING.
Every runner receives a 2024 Race Tee
We’re proud to be partnering and supporting LEAF. $5 from EACH RACE ENTRY will be donated to LEAF and all the good they do in our community.
Come and visit there downtown Asheville location – 19 Eagle Street, AVL 28801
The Art Dash 5k, and Kick It Events have a no refund policy.
- Adding on the Race Roster Enhanced Refund Protection Program is an enhanced refund service provided by Race Roster outside of Kick It Events and you are subject to the Protecht Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before purchasing.
- No refunds will be given if you signed up for this race by accident. Double check the city, date and time BEFORE registering.
- If you can’t make it to the race and want your race swag mailed to you, you will be required to pay the shipping cost for your race bib and race swag.
- In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed to August 10th at the race directors discretion. There will be NO REFUNDS if the event needs to be postponed.
- Inclement weather determination is at the discretion of the race directors. We are looking for dangerous conditions for our runners and volunteers or flooding along the river.
- The postponement announcement will be made as early as we can. If there is surprise weather we reserve the right to postpone the race up until race morning. The latest announcement will be made at 5am race morning.
- If the event needs to be canceled due to a global pandemic or health emergency, there will be no refund. We will do our best to convert the event into a virtual event or other form of socially distanced race.
- Race postponement will be emailed out to runners using the email used during registration, posted on the race website as well as posted on our social media platforms.
Race updates will be sent to the email address you registered with. Always make sure that your email is correct. In the event that the postponement date needs to be canceled, there will not be another postponement and there will not be any refunds.
If you wish to move to a virtual runner, you will be required to pay the shipping cost for your race bib and race swag.